Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 4: Unclutter the mind

We have been house hunting for a while, and are quite frustrated with not getting what we want. We do realize that what we want and the price range are miles apart. But still, can't one hope for something closer to the dream and the range.

It is an effort not to compare American house/ our house in Kuwait or in India to houses in the Netherlands. They are at least 5 times smaller (a little overboard on the exaggeration) and my number one dream of a reasonably big kitchen is crushed to bits.

Whenever we go for walks, on one side I talk with my husband and on the other side I am looking into houses to see how they look(you know the pretend to look but not actually looking game?).

I am on a break regarding house hunting and want to unclutter my mind of things I want and need and dreaming on and on. I definitely know that God will provide our needs and want in His own time. Then why am I stressing my life when I could be making my current rented house a proper home? And that's why I am on this journey to make my home a sweet livable place, less on clutter and more on joy.

A picture taken a year ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.