Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 11: Handbag Organizer

Being women, we tend to have more than necessary number of hand bags. This isn't a post on how to reduce the number or talk about the sins of acquiring handbags, but a better way organize the contents of a bag.

When I change handbags , I always miss out on that one important thing I needed which got lost in another handbag. I once even left my wallet in another handbag, and did my entire shopping and at the check out, to only realize I didn't have my wallet on me.

So, I found myself a handbag organizer and have the following in this:
1. Wallet
2. Sunglasses
3. Mobile
4. Church Directory
5. Coupons & Gift cheques
6. Essential medicines
7. Hand moisturizer
8. Essential on the go makeup
9. All those extra cards that I do not want in my wallet(zoo pass, whole family insurance cards, store cards)
10. Need I say more?

All I need to do is take this organizer out and transfer it to my bag of choice for the day!
Problem solved !
Reduce stress , (at least a notch down), when you have everything you need in your handbag at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.