Sunday, October 2, 2011

31 days to clutter free life and home; Day 1: New Beginnings

My knowledge and awareness to the blogging world has been opened and I am beyond "amazed". I owe it to following my friend Tracey's blog ;Control the Chaos.
I am learning so many different ways to connect to the the bigger world and explore some of those things I have wanted to do.
While doing my regular "thing" of reading Tracey's blog I came upon this "31 days to.." part and that came up in my mind " constantly" these past few days. Thinking about it and trying to convince myself that I would definitely, never ever, will be able to write every day and do something with this was finally put to rest when I made my decision today to plunge into it.

This October link party is originally hosted by The Nesting Place.

So here I am, making that big dive.I have been reading Laura's book "Clutter Rehab" from I am an organizing Junkie ,and decided this would be my chance to put the book and the passion to totally unclutter my life and home. Baby steps. I know that sentence does seem too ambitious.

So here I am, choosing to organize and unclutter my life and home including such as;
1. Various sections of my home (Note: not entire rooms in one go!)
2. Organizing my own company and family life
3. Prioritizing and making my "things to do" list more human.And not superhuman
4. Try my best in reducing the things in our home

I dont expect anyone to follow my journey or even read this. I am doing this for me and my family.

What better way to start this off as I celebrate my 30th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.