Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 12: The magic of containers

A wonderful thing called "Marktplaats" exist in the Netherlands. My husband spends a lot of time on this. Its an online space where you can sell and buy second hand things, as well as new. So, in my attempt to unclutter my attic space of all the boxes filled with kids clothes that are small for them, I needed plastic containers to store them size vice and neatly. My husband goes online and orders a dozen of them from "Marktplaats". But they were the small size containers. Not exactly what I wanted to store clothes. But , with just a little bit of complaining I put it to good use.
The dishes and food items from the kitchen play set was in a cardboard box , which was barely keeping it's shape.

Before and after: Play food Items in the colorful tin box and the dishes in the clear plastic container



Cars cars everywhere... now in a box:


Extra spices and lentils in closed containers:


Wooden blocks from different sets:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.