Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 22: Cereal box can also be used for other things

Today I made my son his very own file tray.

What do you need:

1.Gift wrap(I used some gift wrap which I know I wont ever use)
2. 3 cereal boxes or more
3. Scotch tape
4. Scissors

Wrap the individual boxes.Make sure you leave the opening of the cereal box open by pushing the lid inside and using the wrap to neatly tape to the sides. This is where you can put the paper. Glue the bottoms of 2 of the cereal boxes and stick on top of each other. Voila!
Your very own file tray!

What does he use it for?

1.He currently uses them to put his small colored paper.
2.His stock of stickers.
3.Some art works that are in the process.

How is this uncluttering?

Well, he gets to organize his own papers and art works by himself. Thus, neat kids table and responsibility for his own work!
2 birds with one stone. The cheap way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.