Friday, November 25, 2011

Grateful

On Fridays around these parts we stop, drop, and write.

For fun, for love of the sound of words, for play, for delight, for joy and celebration at the art of communication.

For only five short, bold, beautiful minutes. Unscripted and unedited. We just write without worrying if it’s just right or not.

Won’t you join us?



1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Most importantly: leave a comment for the person who linked up before you – encouraging them in their writing!
OK, are you ready?

GRATEFUL

GO


It must be on everyone's FMF post, but that's what I am truly grateful for. FAMILY FRIENDS HEALTH CHURCH.Here are my top 10 :

1.I am truly thankful to God for the place he has put me in.He had a purpose and a plan for me being here. Thank you revealing a part and guiding me through rest of your purpose here.

2. For my family. For my husband who is understanding and patient with me. For my oldest sweet and caring Benjamin. For my rebellious yet loving Elijah. For my parents who made me who I am today. My brother, who is still my baby brother even though he is 26 years old.


3. For good health.
4. For the home we have.
5. For great friends. Our family in Eindhoven.

6. A good church to be part of, to be fed and to serve God.
7. To work as a Speech Therapist in a place even if the language is a barrier.It is amazing how God led me to be where I am in my professional life here in Eindhoven.
8.God's patient nature , ready to forgive me for the 100th time and always by my side.
9.Financial stability and a husband who has work in these times of uncertainty.
10. Peace,joy and happiness.

What are you grateful for today?

STOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.