Friday, November 11, 2011

Five Minute Friday: God in the unexpected

On Fridays around these parts we stop, drop, and write.

For fun, for love of the sound of words, for play, for delight, for joy and celebration at the art of communication.

For only five short, bold, beautiful minutes. Unscripted and unedited. We just write without worrying if it’s just right or not.

1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Most importantly: leave a comment for the person who linked up before you – encouraging them in their writing!


GO


When life doesn't turn out quite the way you imagined, God steps in, in His right and perfect time revealing His plan for now. Why did I ever think I could do this better? Why did I ever think I know what's best for me?

When I worry on how to tackle an issue, How to use this matured 30 year old brain I have from this October onwards... God in the unexpected reveals the solution.... which is so WOW... and I try not to take pride in that decision or solution.. as if I thought of it...

Even when I run around a chaotic morning and forget to dwell in your presence first, you shelter my children from harm and watch their every step as they bump into other kids and have a bloody lip, and hit their tiny heads at the edge of the table. Your presence surrounds us no matter what promise we keep with you.... You still keep your Word and stay with it.

God, your presence is ever so near...

STOP

1 comment:

  1. Manju, thank you for stopping by and for your sweet words. I agree with you. I love the WOW moments when God reveals his solution to the questions we have. Sending a big hug,

    Maria @ A Blooming Spirit

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think.