Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 5: Organizing Kids memorable school papers

A borrowed idea when my folders of the kids school papers were bulging and couldn't fit further that Group 1.

I borrowed this idea with free printables from Its always Autumn.
This is how the kids folders looked like.Already full and crowded.










And this is how its probably going to end like. I downloaded the cover printables to stick on the front cover of the folder.



I will select a few drawings, kids class diplomas, and reports to add to the file.












Hopefully, I can get these kind of  folder boxes here in the Netherlands or improvise with regular boxes and carton folders.









I find it really hard to throw away pictures, so I keep the best pictures (select few) in the folder and click a picture of the other pictures and save it in an App called Artkive. This gives me a chance to keep them, label them, date them and even have the option of making a photobook of all the pictures later on. Less bulky, all priced treasures available.
Who says we have to let go of every scrap of paper?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.