Friday, June 1, 2012

Do you see it?

Five minutes on Friday... Here we GO

Having a kid old enough to be your extended arm ,when you feel lazy to pick something up is awesome. Many times I use Benjamin to get me something from upstairs, when I am lazy to get it myself. But sometimes its more of an effort to tell him where it is. He just doesn't see it , when its right in front of him.

I am sure God feels like me most times when he is trying to show me something.Look Manju, its right here! Don't you see it? This is what you asked for...stop whining and look!Here is the answer! Open your eyes!

Often God needs to force our attention to His wonderful provision.

See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:19






STOP

3 comments:

  1. haha funny you talk about the joys of having an extended arm b/c I just had that thought earlier today! glad I came across your blog & look forward to reading your other posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, there is so much truth in your words. If only I could "see" through His eyes!

    Love the picture by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is God also using you as extended arm?:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think.