Friday, September 16, 2011

Five minute Fridays: Joy

Back on my Five minute Fridays after a week of New Wine and 3 weeks of India
Pure unedited writing begun by Gypsy Mama

GO
JOY
A constant reminder over the years whenever I grumble, feel overwhelmed with lack of something, empty or irritated when God silently breathing into my heart "Do you have my joy, child"? The joy of the Lord is my strength. A wonderful healthy happy family. JOY. healthy me. JOY. A job that I love doing a few days week enabling me to be part of the children's life more.JOY.a husband who has a job in this time and season. JOY. Two beautiful boys. JOY. Watching them play, laugh together and fight together. JOY. Provision in all things. JOY. Opportunity to know you and grow in you. JOY.JOY.JOY.

Nehemiah 8:10 – “the joy of the LORD is your strength.”

STOP
Link up here to write you Five Minute Friday

2 comments:

  1. How lovely! The joy of the Lord really is our strength, isn't it? In all times and places. Blessings, peace, and grace to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yes, yes, yes! The LORD'S JOY! Not my own! Great reminder, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think.