Friday, September 5, 2014

Five Minute Friday : Whisper

Joining in with  Kate Motaung and hundreds of women across the globe, writing on a single prompt for 5 minutes. Unedited. Fluid. Here goes.

Whisper

GO

The last stretch, and the OOO's and Ah's for everyone have subsided. The kids and husband have an attention span of a few seconds when I rush them to see the baby kick and move around. The kids need reminding that there's a baby and I am not going to jump with them, or pick up toys a million times. Especially those tiny Lego's.

But, for me , little one, every movement , after all these weeks, are precious. Its as if it's the first kick I can see and feel. It's though you are whispering to me through every movement. I am here. I am awake. I hear you and my brothers. It's feels like the first time.

I imagine how you would look, and images of a little Benjamin or little Elijah pop. Who would you look like? You know O Lord! This little one will be just how You designed him to be. Exactly what the Maker has planned.

STOP

5 comments:

  1. Sweet anticipation of God's addtion to your family! ^^
    Your meighbour fm FMF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful way of describing your pregnancy! Blessings to you and your family! :) #fmfparty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful way of describing your pregnancy! Blessings to you and your family! :) #fmfparty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved being pregnant. Anticipation of who it would be, what they would look like, we never knew with both of them. Our son is almost age 40 and our daughter is almost 37 and I still remember the rustling and movement of babies within. Psalm 139 has always been my favorite go to passage. Hoping for you a safe delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful!! I can't wait to feel that way <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think.