Monday, November 11, 2013

Grace

I tend to do my five minute Fridays a few weeks late. Something I need to change.

GO
As we have received grace freely, not that we deserve it, we forget its given for us and to graciously give to others. You know you need to fill your mouth with grace when talking to a difficult person,situation. I am forever conflicted between my mind and heart and rarely can keep that under control. But when I truly , not forced by me, render grace to one, things fall in the right place.

I am learning what grace means. Why did He give it to me? How do I bring grace in this situation? More questions than answers. But questions in a funny way lead you into a way of answers.

How do you show grace to someone of the same faith, but speak something that is so far away from the truth?
How do show grace and hang that coat on the hanger and put his shoes in the shoe rack?
How do you show grace to your kids when they have squeezed an entire tooth paste onto their pyjama?
How do you accept a person for who they are?
How do you comfort and be there for someone ill?
How do you show grace to someone who has hurt a friend?
I guess I have to start now.

STOP


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.