Friday, July 15, 2011

FIVE MINUTE FRIDAY:Loss

FIVE MINUTES TO WRITE ON A TOPIC CHOSEN BY LISA-JO OF GYPSY MAMA. UNEDITED WRITING FOR 5 MINUTES.
This is the first time i am trying this out after following a friends own Five minute Friday.Here it goes....
GO
Loss
How many of those opportunities in helping someone, saying s few words of encouragement, just being the listener, have i missed in the past week alone. A loss to me in doing what God wants me to do. But knowing that God does achieve that purpose through someone else in another time, does comfort me a little bit.
What do i do with this sense of loss in missing God's point. Do I wallow in it and say I cant do any of what you give me Lord, stating reasons such as kids, work ,home, family.
No.
I choose to pray harder for the Lord to show me these opportunities clearly, and give me the courage and strength to follow that call. This is the journey I signed up for. If missed today, you will help me gain it another day.
STOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think.